Nabulab sas di Bramante Nadia (hereinafter NABULAB ) protects the confidentiality of personal data and guarantees the necessary protection from any event that could put them at risk of violation.
The EU Regulation 2016/679 recognizes to each natural person the protection of their personal data that are subject to processing by third parties. Based on the provisions of the Regulation, data processing will be carried out in full compliance with the principles set out in art. 5 c1 lett. a) b) c) d) e) f).
As required by the European Union Regulation n. 2016/679 (GDPR) below we provide the interested party with the information required by law relating to the processing of their personal data.
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
By processing of personal data is meant any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data such as: the collection, registration, organization, structuring, the storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction .
Object, purpose of the treatment and legal basis
The data are used by the Data Controller to follow up on the registration request and the supply contract for the chosen Service and / or the Product purchased, manage and execute the contact requests sent by the interested party, provide assistance, fulfill legal and regulatory obligations. which the Data Controller is required to work on.
In no case does NABULAB sell the personal data of the interested party to third parties or use them for undeclared purposes.
The personal data of the interested party are:
processed without your express consent (Article 6 letter b), and, c) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- the registration of personal data and requests for contact and / or information material
The processing of the personal data of the interested party takes place to carry out the preliminary and consequent activities of the request for registration of the personal data, the management of requests for information and contact and / or to send informative material, as well as to fulfill any other deriving obligation.
- management of the contractual relationship
The processing of the personal data of the interested party takes place to carry out the preliminary and consequent activities for the purchase of a Service and / or a Product, the management of the related order, the provision of the Service itself and / or the production, the relative billing and the payment management, the handling of complaints and / or reports to the assistance service and the provision of the assistance itself, the prevention of fraud and the fulfillment of any other obligation deriving from the contract.
- IT security
The Data Controller, in line with the provisions of Recital 49 of the GDPR, processes, also through its suppliers (third parties and / or recipients), the personal data of the interested party relating to traffic in a strictly necessary and proportionate measure to guarantee network and information security, i.e. the ability of a network or information system to withstand, at a given level of security, unexpected events or unlawful or malicious acts that compromise availability, authenticity , the integrity and confidentiality of the personal data stored or transmitted.
The Data Controller will promptly inform the interested parties, if there is a particular risk of violation of their data without prejudice to the obligations deriving from the provisions of art. 33 of the GDPR relating to personal data breach notifications.
- fraud prevention
- The personal data of the interested party, with the exception of particular (Art 9 GDPR) or judicial (Art 10 GDPR) will be processed to allow checks for monitoring and prevention of fraudulent payments, by software systems that carry out a verification in a way automated and prior to the negotiation of Services / Products;
- passing these checks with a negative result will make it impossible to carry out the transaction;
- in any case, the interested party may obtain an explanation or contest the decision by motivating his reasons to the Customer Service;
- the personal data collected for anti-fraud purposes only, unlike the data necessary for the correct execution of the requested service, will be immediately deleted at the end of the control phases.
- protection of minors
The Services / Products offered by the Data Controller are reserved for subjects legally able, on the basis of the national legislation of reference, to conclude contractual obligations.
The collection and processing of personal data is necessary to follow up on the requested services as well as the provision of the Service and / or the supply of the requested Product. If the interested party does not provide the personal data expressly provided as necessary in the order form or registration form, the Data Controller will not be able to follow up on the processing related to the management of the requested services and / or the contract and the Services / Products connected to it, nor to the obligations that depend on them.
In order to prevent illegitimate access to its services, the Data Controller implements preventive measures to protect his legitimate interest, such as checking the tax code and / or other checks, when necessary for specific Services / Products, the correctness of the data. identification documents of identity documents issued by the competent authorities.
The legal basis for these treatments is the fulfillment of the services inherent in the contractual relationship and compliance with legal obligations.
processed only with your specific and distinct consent (art.7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- promotional activities on Services / Products similar to those purchased by
the Data Subject The data controller, even without his explicit consent, may use the contact data communicated by the Data Subject, for the direct sale of his Services / Products, limited to the in the case of services / products similar to those sold, unless the interested party explicitly opposes it.
- commercial promotion activities on services / products different from those purchased by the interested party
The personal data of the interested party may also be processed for commercial promotion purposes, for surveys and market research with regard to Services / Products that the Data Controller offers only if the interested party has authorized the treatment and does not object to this.
This processing can take place, automatically, in the following ways: email;
and it can be carried out if the interested party has not revoked his consent for the use of the data.
The personal data of the interested party may also be processed for profiling purposes (such as analysis of the data transmitted and of the chosen Services / Products, proposing advertising messages and / or commercial proposals in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves) exclusively in the case in which the interested party has provided explicit and informed consent.
In the event that the interested party does not give his consent to the processing of personal data for these purposes, said treatment will not take place for the same purposes, without this having effects on the provision of the requested services, nor for those for which he already has given consent, if required.
In the event that the interested party has given consent and should subsequently revoke it or oppose the processing for commercial promotion activities, your data will no longer be processed for these activities, without this leading to consequences or detrimental effects for the interested party and for the performance required.
The legal basis for these treatments is the consent given by the interested party prior to the treatment itself, which can be revoked by the interested party freely and at any time.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ….) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
Type of data processed
The Data Controller processes personal data exclusively: name, surname, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references.
Method of treatment
The processing and storage of data will be carried out with the aid of IT and / or paper means and tools, according to the most suitable methods to guarantee their integrity, security and confidentiality.
Duration of treatment
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of supplying goods and / or services and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Marketing purposes; once the need for processing has ceased, the data will be destroyed.
Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in the Purpose of processing field:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the treatment and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
Communication to third parties and categories of recipients
The communication of the personal data of the interested party takes place mainly towards third parties and / or recipients whose activity is necessary for the performance of the activities related to the relationship established and to respond to certain legal obligations, such as:
- accounting obligations related to the contractual performance,
- provision of services (pec and electronic invoicing) connected to the requested service,
- fulfillment of legal obligations,
- exercise of rights,
- protection of contractual rights,
- credit recovery (eg. Data communication on request by the judicial authority).
The Data Controller requires third parties to comply with security measures equal to those adopted against the interested party by restricting the perimeter of action of the Data Processor to the processing related to the requested service.
The Data Controller transfers personal data to countries in which the GDPR (non-EU countries) is not applied in cases of purchase of domains whose extension is different from .it for which the interested party will be informed in advance and will have to give his consent.
Disclosure of data
Without the need for an express consent art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in letter a) of the Purpose of processing field to judicial authorities as well as to those subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law.
Your information will not be disseminated.
Transfer of data
Personal data are stored on servers located in Milan at CDLAN’s Server Farm within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in lett. a) of the Purpose of the treatment and marked field, when entering the customer area with an asterisk, is mandatory as their provision is inseparable from your use of the Services, and therefore strictly functional to the execution of the relationship contract established between Interessao and NABULAB. In their absence, we will not be able to provide you with our. products / services.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in letter b) of the Purpose of processing field is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in letter to).
Holder of the treatment
The owner of the data is Nabulab sas di Bramante Nadia with registered and operational headquarters in Minturno (LT) in Via del Carpino snc.
Rights of the interested party
The GDPR provides a series of rights for the data subject and precisely the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by means of and -mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore,
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter to: Nabulab sas di Bramante Nadia, Via del Carpino snc – 04026 Minturno (LT) or an eMail PEC to the address email@example.com